Become a Member
How would a membership with NHP Research Alliance Benefit you?
Becoming a member of the NHP Research Alliance can benefit everyone inside your organization, as well as, your consumers. It means obtaining research and technology as it is developed, rather than waiting for it to come to market.
It means adding market value to your brand as an industry leader and strengthening consumer trust and loyalty.
An additional benefit of joining the Alliance is the opportunity to connect with a network of strategic partners. To date, the NHP Research Alliance is working with many stakeholders of which some are listed here:
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
- Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of Natural History
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
- American Botanical Council (ABC)
- University of Madras, Advanced Studies in Botany
- University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Bangalore
- BGI & Chinese Institute of Medicinal Plant Development
- National Research Council (NRC)
With industry support and led by Dr. Newmaster, we intend to strengthen the NHP industry. Our collaborative, highly trained team will help address pressing issues for the NHP industry today and tomorrow.
We invite partners to join this groundbreaking research collaboration through a range of sponsorship levels, as follows: